Saturday, October 07, 2006

TOday we celebrated Hui Mei and Cheng Yao's birthday at SPH.
Simply warming and ordinary.
But i think it's still can be considered as a success.
One conclusion is that i should become an event planner.
It may be a good career i should consider.
It's somewhere i can make use of my talents.
Uncle said he wants to quit his job as an account.
He wanted to become a chinese teacher.
I don't want to say anything about his decision.
Anyway it's his choice.
Maybe he quited coz of the passion towards teaching.
Maybe he just to tired of his current job.
But I think if put me into his shoes,
i will stay on to the job.
Maybe i am more interested in money and finance.

A few JCs open house is coming.
Maybe i shall just go and take a look.
No harm going.
Just waste a few dollars on transport
and contribute to the environmental problem.

Not much to talk about.
Life is still the same.
I don't wish anything to destiory my happy holiday mood.

No comments: