Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy

Happy is a word that is rarely used by me,
but this few days i am really happy and feel very blessed.
Friday, i went to table tennis.
Only a handful of people is there.
I thought since Hui Xian is not coming,
there won't be anyone around to teach me or rather play with me.
Little did i expect Winson,who is my SCO for BAOC was willing to spend his time,
teaching me patiently.
So touched,well it motivates me to continue to go table tennis trainning.

The more exciting part is saturday.
I joined the interpoly amazing race.
I am not really interested in the first place,
but i just thought since i am interviewing for the sub com of IS club,
i should join some of their activities to show my active membership.
But it turnt out to be really fun.
I made a lot of friends.
Mostly malaysians
and some of them even thought that i am a malaysian.
Sean still don't believe that i am a chinese even until i reached home.
First time in my life,
i found that i can click with someone so well.
The unspoken words.
Hope to see him again.
Maybe something is going to happen,who knows?
Sunday's work in BBR is really tiring.
The number of champane that i poped that day exceed the bottles that i have poped for my entire life.
I am not going to work there again.
More event for this week.
Wed, dinner with those i dare friends.
Thus,IS club new subcom orientation.
Friday,table tennis.
Sat,Fun Buzz.Maybe i got to see them again
Sun,K box and meeting with my dears.
Let me just be a happy little girl

No comments: