Thursday, November 29, 2007

If i am start blogging,there must be something that i want to comment about.
Either i am having mood swings or pissed.
Those things that i am going to say may hurt you,
this shows you should not be reading my blog.
Being born with a bossy nature, i have to admit that i like to lead people.
I like to chart the direction for people,
instead of being lead by others.
If you are better,
i give the power.
I am willing to be led by you.
If not,that will be different case.

I proposed something,
this shows i want to organize it.
I want to make it happen.
I will be damn pissed if when you become the one informing me about it.
I am straight forward.
Though i try to act as a very typical BA student,
i cannot as i am still not fake enough.
Certainly i am not a nice girl who can have the line world peace as her motto.
If you want to have it,go ahead and organize it.
but the fact is that i won't go.
Or i will turn up with a black face.
I am arrogant,proud and dislikable.

Work and more work.
Study and more study.
My life is dull,so what?

No comments: