Sunday, February 03, 2008

Updates.

I have not been updating my blog for long.
Anyway i don't really have a regular audience,
so it doesn't matter.
Finally all the projects are over.Suffering from lack of sleep for the past few weeks.
Luckily determination pulled me through otherwise i will have to give many things.
I am approaching 19.
It's a very scary fact.
Seriously i got to learn something.
Learn to do something that i really enjoys.
Saturday I went for the BAOC subcom interview.
I have no idea why one of the interviewer burst out of laughter while i am being interviewed.
And then the guy beside him also start to laugh.
I was totally confused by their laughters.Who can tell me why???
Exams are coming and holidays are coming too.
I need to find a stable job.
Targeted income for this holiday;$2000.
No more banquet.I am sick of that.
I want to do something else,something new.
This holiday i want;
Take up dance lesson(exotic or booty);
Diving(provided i can find somewhere within my budget);or
Going for a holiday by myself(If i cannot find someone go with me,the i will go by myself).

Good luck for the coming exam.
I want a GPA of 3.9.
Bless me.

No comments: