Monday, November 23, 2009

New perspective

When you change an angle, you will see things differently.
Of course,I am still the two sided me.
Sometimes sunny bright, sometimes stormy grey.
It does not stop me from seeing things in a new perspective.
N0 reason for making yourself unhappy.

Work is pretty ok now.
I started to get better with collegues.
Had lunch with my boss on friday.
He drove us to parkway parade.
haha..Free ride and free lunch.
Then the other interns bought donuts for us.
haha..It's free again.
Then my very funny Indian coll gave me some snacks coz I laughed at him.
haha..So I have free stuff for the entire day..

Dance lesson is fun.
More salsa dance this week.
Hopefully I can continue my passion in it.
And my fire does not die off so soon.

I want to go shopping.
I am becoming a shopholic.
Someone,please go shopping with me.
haha..

I am indulging myself in the world of drama.
Real life is full of imperfections.
Drama is the only things to satisfy your wishes.
So why break up your dreams as long as you are happy with it?

I am still dreaming of myself walking on 5th Ave,
Times Squares, Wall streets and Upper East side.
I may be giving it a miss now,
but it does not mean that I am giving it forever.
I will get it, just a matter of time.

Christmas is coming.
Santa,please give me better presents this year.

No comments: