Saturday, March 11, 2006

Although i planned to study during holidays,
i still play as much as usual.
Yesterday spend all my precious time in SPH again.
They are sharing the PORKS.
While that's another new term i just learnt yesterday.
They are dividing the new TXY into groups.

Then went home together with the cute guy,Jeremy.
HE is so comical,but adorable too.
And his cake is so tasty.(But i have only taste it once)
Nevertheless,must mentioned about other drawING people.
Shi Lei, Pei Xuan, Jia Hao.etc...
If anyone publish a comic on them,
it's definitely a unique one.
Coz everyone of them are so unique.

Yesterday i discovered another thing about me.
I really have some problem with talking to people.
In the past, about one years ago.
The first year in TXY,
I am so enthusiatic about everything.
Now all my enthusiatism are gone.
I am no longer the old me.
I changed again.
Talking to people becomes a burden rather then pleasure.

Hopefully next week i can recover,
regain all my enthusiatism.

No comments: