Friday, March 10, 2006

another crappy posts

Recently really too busy to update.
But today i have a lot things to say..
Firstly, career day.
Everyone looks so amazing..
Except for those who wears nothing,but uniform.
A few ppl i want to comment at.
My dearest mummy---Edwina,
she looks so sweet and unlike her.
However, she is still as violent as before.

Our head prefect, Gavin
He is Gorgerous.
He looks so unlike the unusual him,
almost make me fall in love with him.haha..

Then rest all not bad,except me...
Anyway it's over...
No point of continue talking about it.

Recenly i am really into news and politics.
Very unlike me.
I somehow become obsess with Thaksin's news.
Even though it's none of my problem.
I believe he will survive through the crisis
no matter what happened along the way.
He is meant to be the leader of Thailand.
His financial background,
His ability,
And his popularity,
all make him a perfect leader for Thailand.

Another news attacted me is abour Li Jia Chen.
His wealth ranked no 10 in the list.
His total assets worth about 304 billion us$.
The winner is still Bill Gate.
I wondered how they can earn so much money,
While other ppls like me still stuck with poverty.
Haiz...Poor thing.
Bless me,
I will beat them one day....
Muahahahaha....

No comments: