Sunday, August 13, 2006

I decided to update my blog again..
ACtually i have another private blog,just for the sake of entertaining myself.
All the posts there are either too sadist or too appealing to most of the people.
That's why i keep it to myself..
Just like many things when i hate to say it, or dunno how to say it,
i will keep them to myself.
Bottle myself up is something i usually do.
Initially it's just a habit,
but now it becomes more than a habit.
It's a must...
It's something beyond my control.
Just like my family matters,even if i said it out,
who will help me?
or rather who can help me?

FOr the past few years, i have been swallowing up all my unhappiness.
I rarely breath a single word of it.
I always pretend to be happy.
I thought it's the way to save myself from being too depressed.
However,it's not the case.
It will never be the right solution.

I am pearl, i am destined to shine no matter where i am...

No comments: