Saturday, November 11, 2006

One more week to the end of o level..
Initially i am quite stressed about it,
but when u really go inside the exam hall,
I feel nothing more than a sense of achievement.
Yes, i am going to do well for this exam.
I am going to be top scholar of the year..
The story i wrote last week is rather stupid.
I also don't know the reason for me to write such a stupid story.
Many things happened this week..
Actually nothing much..
I was converted from Xingdanism to Christian.
Many may said that i lost my princles.
Maybe,maybe not.
I have taken a longer route to reach Christ.
I used more than a year to clear my thoughts and join the Christian Community.
One pastor had said something that moved me.
I forgot the exact phrase,but i remembered it's something about loneliness.
I am feeling lonely and empty.
Maybe i want to have something fill up my hallow heart.
That's why i decide to change.
Next year i am going to celebrate my 18th birthday.
I really don't want to celebrate it alone.
Maybe i made a wrong decision,
but i am not going to regret it..
Coz i have already made so many wrong decisions,
i don't mind to have one more.

No comments: