Saturday, November 25, 2006

Once again, my hope was destoryed.
Maybe hopes are meant to be destoyed just as school rules are meant to be broken.
How i devastating i feel?
Beyond the description of words.
Maybe i am destined to live this way.
Maybe it's time to pay for my mother's effort in grooming me up.
I have nothing to say about it.
I just hope miracle do exist.
From today onwards, i shall pray every hard.
I don't want to remain the vicious cycle.
I want a break through.
I am super ambitious,
that's something i must admit.
But that does mean i will do anything wrong?
why i am punished this way?

Some depressing things happened this week,
but there are things that enticed me.
I must thank GOd for that.
It's too much of a coincidence.
I never imagine that i could reunion of the old friends of mine .
But it did happen.
Definately not by chance.
Though they may not regard it as important as i do,
but i will cherish this chance.
To be continued

No comments: