Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It's have a long time since my last update.
I am simply to busy to update.
Though my work is tiring, i enjoy doing it.
Get to know so many new friends,
It's blessing in disguise.
I stopped going to church.
Once again, i found that i am not meant to be a Christian.
The devil is acting inside me.
I am the devil's child.
I prefer to be Xingdanism.
To be my own God,
instead of being brain wash each week,
to follow blindly.
i even have the thoughts of destoying the religion,
but i am too weak to do so..
Haha..I have strong thoughts again.
Maybe that's me, the dreamer.
Christmas is coming.
I don't know how to spend this Christmas.
Maybe go to work,
maybe celebrate with TXYs,
Maybe i dunno..

I am going back CHina soon,
maybe then i can update everyday.
Don't miss me.
All my dear friends.
I will bring presents back if you...
Haha..Don't tell u what to do.
You should know..
TO be continued..

No comments: