Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy new year!

For the past two years, i have been celebrating Christmas with fellow txys.
This year i was alone.
They are still celebrating,
but not me.
I am the one who choose to run away from that circle.
No point regreting over it.
Year 2007 is a sucky year for me.
I screwed up many things.
No.I don't even have a thing in the first place.
I don't have much hope on year 2008,
coz if i am not going to change,
nothing is going to work.
Here are some of my new year wishes.
1.Change my attitude.Less arrogant and more optimistic.
2.Be more determined.Don't dwell over the past too much.
3.Learn a new skill.Eg.Swimming.
4.Study harder.GPA of at least 3.8.
5.Cheer up and have a more positive attitude in life.
6.Improvements in all the other aspects.
I have been turning my bio clock upside down for the past few days.
so it's today.
Happy new year.
Going to night safari in few hours to celebrate new year.

No comments: