Saturday, December 22, 2007

Stressed

I am so freaking stressed.
That's why i am still awake at this time.
Maybe someone can use a stick to knock me down,
or use some form of injection to put me to sleep
Staring in front of my lappy
not knowing what to do.
The only thing in my mind is stress.
IVP is coming.
I know i won't help NP much,
but in losing the competition only.
My results,
suck like hell.
Not to mention getting into my dreamy NUS.
I am just a talent-less failure.
Until know,
i still don't where are my strength and what are my dreams.
I am just a aimless wonderer.
Why can't i find my passion?
I know i am being negetive again.
While i hate it and it really drag me down.
But i just can't get rid of it.
If you are my friend,just ignore me.
I am going to lock myself in the room for days
and don't try to reach me until i release myself.
Bloody hell.
This fucking loser year is going to be over soon.
Will i be luckier next year?

No comments: