Monday, April 28, 2008

A mixture of feelings

Came Back from BA society MC interview.

I think I screwed up that interview.

When a question is being asked, I am too nervous until i forget about what i am going to say.

Yes.I have come out with nonsensical answers again.

I am a bit disappointed coz i think the chance for me to get in is rather low.

There are too many candidates available.

Why should they choose someone who speak in a funny manner everytime she is being interviewd?

I really hope to be able to work with those people,to do things that i like.

The kind of feeling that i will never get from else where.

Even if i don't get, i will not be sad. There is something else that I can do.

The big plan.



Today i spent the whole afternoon complaining and gossiping.

The feeling of pouring out everything from your heart is good.

Especially when you found yourself acutally have so many good companions around.

I am back to me again.

It only shows one thing.

One have to be true to herself;

one have to be true to the others;

You will be loved only if you reveal your true self.

No comments: