Monday, May 04, 2009

Photos,memories

Today I was looking for thesaurus,then I discovered my secondary school graduation autograph book.
A photo of class 4E5 2006.
I have not seen many of them since graduation, including those friends I used to hang out with.
Time drove people apart.
While browsing through the autograph book, I saw a lot of good comment.
3 words that are most frequently used are smart,funny and weird.
That's their impression of me in secondary school.

I was delighted to see those comments.
My friends and my teachers think very highly of me.
I was good back in secondary school.
Smart, funny and with good attitude most of the times.
But what happen to me now?
I have been not seeing those friends for centuries.
I chose to believe that I am a piece of trash when I am not.
I chose to live in agony, abandon my dreams and hopes.

Humans are contradicting most of the times.
at least for species like me.
Sometimes you told yourself to be good,
but you give up a while later, thinking of all the bad points about yourself.
Time to reflect.
Time to do something.

其实我真的有点舍不得,可是决定了,就不能后悔了。

No comments: