Thursday, April 30, 2009

I hate school

I hate school.
Though some modules actually managed to grab my attention,like audit 2 and AFA,
the fact of going to school doesn't entice me.
I don't feel good attending lectures and even tutorials.
I hate going to school all alone,
feeling like a nobody,
hanging with people of different frequency,
not getting the attention as I used to have.
The feeling is not good.

Yes.Life got to move on.
One cannot stay onto the same place for long.
But I don't wish my final year to be this way.
Maybe it's my attitude that hinder myself from moving on.
I am too used to be who I am,
I am too used to be arrogant and not taking the initiative to make friends.
Everyone else is changing to be better, only me is getting worse.

Today I gave it a miss to meet my fellow villagers.
I am tired and I am feeling really sucky if that's the correct word to use.
I think my life is in a mess, neither here or there.
It there's any way to change it, I will do it.
Now the problem is I cannot find the way, I am lost.

I am going back to the same old job.
Working in the banquet department is something I detest,
Reason being I hate the fact to let my pride to be humilated and trashed by those managers.
No choice, I need a job.
If I want some changes to my life,
I need money.I hate where I am now, so I need to change.
If I want to retire at age of 40, I need to do something now.

I need to talk, I need to cry,I need to let it all out.

No comments: