Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Confused, sad and disappointed.

I am confused now.
Coz I don't know what choice should I make.
It is worse than last year.
I like this feeling.
I hope to make it last.
But at the same times,
I also miss the feeling of being free and easy.
There's a lot of things I need and want to do.

I am sad.
Coz the year 3s are leaving.
We can hardly to see them around in school already.
I can still remember vividly when I was year 1,
when Jerel was my ASCO and SF.
I also remember when I was sub-com,,
the year 3s are there to guide us.
Now they are going to leave us.

I am disappointed.
Coz my hairstyle is really weird.
Obviously that's not the reason.
I am disappointed with my class.
I thought I was going to be the same class as someone.
But then I am not.
Not fated.
And I think I can stop dreaming.
I always dream too much.
Time to come back to the reality.

No comments: