Sunday, April 12, 2009

All about BAOC

BAOC 2009 is over.
It's the 3rd BAOC I have been through.
BAOC 2007 I was a performer;
BAOC 2008 I was a subcom;
BAOC 2009 I was the vice president.
Different roles, different feeling.



It's a tough journey for this one year in BA society.
All the thick and thins.
Sometimes, I feel really lousy and wanted to give up.
Luckily there are friends who supported me and guide me along.
Thank you so much.
Through this one year, I think I really learnt and grown.
Not just become more experienced in events planning,
Also become more sophiscated and matured.

Now everything is over.
I feel both relieved and sad.
Relieved as I have my freedom back,
I don't have to bear with people I don't like.
I feel sad as it's over.
We can rarely gather together again.
Good times do not last.
That's why they are kept in memories.

I wanted to write more about BAOC, about BA society.
But there are too many things on my mind.
About people, about my life is BA society
Maybe I shall write another times when I am feeling more peaceful.

Friday met up with my lovely friends.
Every friday is the day I love the most.
Though I gave it a miss sometimes due to some reasons,
I know how important they are to me.
A true friend worth a thousand times than those so calle friends.
I am glad to found them in poly.

A good sleep;
A good dream.

No comments: