Monday, June 29, 2009

Can you just leave me alone?

Stop pressing me on.
Can you just leave me alone?
I want a life,
not a dog's life.
Well,sometimes I think I am leading a life worse than a dog.

All day long is about money,money and money.
You think I am not troubled by financial problem.
You think you are the only one?
How much more freedom you want to restrict me?
I don't hate life actually.
You are the reason made me hate life so much.
Sometimes I really wonder what's the point of me living in this world.
Continously earning money and paying debts?

The reason that I wish that I go to uni so much is to get away from you.
Someone like you have no life,no friends and no achievement.
You want me to be life you?no,I won't and never want to.
Paying school fees and housing me is a big deal,right?
Then I should just quit school and get married.
Then you will be happier,right?

Don't worry.I won't die so early.
I will pay back all the debts.
All this year you have spent on me.
If adversity are making people grow,
I rather not grow.
It is continously torturing me.
Losing my rights as human.

Sometimes I rather myself to be out than at home;
Sometimes I rather myself to be orphan than having such a family;
Sometimes I rather myself to be dead than alive.
Life is simply torturing.
I can't take it any more.

Sometimes I envy people,
having a family,
being pampered,
leading a normal life.
I can't.Maybe from the moment I was born,
I was deprived of this chance.

How I wish to have a father?
How I wish to have a family?
How I wish that I have no more worries about this?
I want to be a teen.
A happy teen with a normal life.

No comments: