Thursday, June 24, 2010

Update about my life.


Perhaps your thinking really decides how your life is.
I have been quite depressed over the past few weeks.
Actually there is no valid reason for me to be so depressed.
All the people around me, including my friends are all quite nice to me.
Though my work is boring,
but apprarently a lot other people are doing same kind of boring job.
My managers and colleague are all quite nice though we don't really talk.
And there is cute guys in the office that I can look at everyday.
So what is there to complain about?

Had fun yesterday with Jacinth and Shu Hua.
I miss the old internship days.
All the laughters and gossips.
I shall go back and visit my company sometimes soon.

Bestie is coming back on friday.
Looking forward to parties with Bestie.
I cannot wait for uni to start.
We will be in the same school again,
and we will also be graduating from Uni together if there is no misnap.

Who cares about people that never appreciates your kindness?
Life is still beautiful without them.

No comments: