Sunday, December 05, 2010

Learn to grow up

My days in uni so far have taught me about how to learn to grow up. It is impossible to be with people all the time,sometimes we have to be alone and we need to get use to being alone.Being alone doesn't mean loneliness,being alone means there is more time for yourself.We spent too much time on others,talking to others,entertaining the others,but have we spent enough time for ourselves?Coz i am free a lot of the times,i start to wonder what do i really want in life.Coz i am not making lots of new FRIENDS,i start to cherish every single friend in my life.Coz people around me talked more than I do,I start to realize the importance of listening. Severally,I feel scared and panick of being alone.what if i am still alone 10 or 20 years down the road?But does it matter(Nothing matters as long as I am happy. Even if nobody treats u,treat urself well.U r the master of ur own life.Thank God for making me realizing all this.I know the journey of life is tough,but I am going to become tougher to withstand all this.

No comments: