Saturday, February 05, 2011

My not so bad CNY

I used to detest CNY a lot,
due to the fact that I was always lonely on CNY and
also for the fact that grandpa passed away on the first day of CNY.
This year I think my CNY is quite fulfilling, surprisingly i didn't feel as lonely as I expected.

Had dinner with my mum on CNY eve, first time of my life that I didn't celebrate CNY together with her as we used to be. I guess it's just part of the adjustment process that we all need to get use to.
On the first day of CNY,I went for some gathering and get to know some new friends.
Had fun eating and playing.
On the second day of CNY, went to May's house to Bai Nian. It seems time pass faster than I can think of. It has been one year since I left Citi bank.
On the third day of CNY, I celebrated with my dear girls.I cannot say how fortunate I was to have met them.Though certain times we quarrel and we pek chey with one another, it is just normal for a friendship.

It seems that life will be bad if you think life is bad,
but if you think life is wonderful,
then it's gonna be wonderful.
If I don't help myself, there is no other person can help you.
Hope everything is gonna be better this year,
I wish that I can get my thoughts sorted out soon.

No comments: