Sunday, May 15, 2011

6 more days left

6 More days to go before I am flying off to the states.
The thoughts about going to the states excites me simply.
Well, perhaps it's more of the charm of NYC.
In the last 22 years of my life, I have been dreaming about going to NYC.
Now I have the chance. Omg.How amazing is that?

Well, after running away from God's arm for so long, I am back to God's arm.
I know that I am still not perfect.
I have done nothing to deserve this chance.
But thank God for giving me another chance and make me start afresh.

3 papers down and 1 more to go.
Honestly, I feel that I am doing much better this semester,excluding my investment.
Haiz.Kind of depressing to talk about those things.
Gonna pack my stuff and settle the rest of the things within the next few days.
I know life is gonna be difficult, but I am assured that it will all turn out well.
Is it?

No comments: