Saturday, February 18, 2006

..

Just another day of mine.
Morning i have spent about one hour practising my oral.
well, i just realize how pathetic my English is.
Hopefully i won't fail my English.

Then i spent about 5 hours at SPH, discussing about YingXin Gathering stuffs.
i didn't know that we can be so creative and ideas flooded our mind.
The game we planned is so unique and surprising,
i think most of the people will go crazy with the game
COZ IT"S SO FUN!!!!haha...

This post is one of the few post i wrote under normal circumstances,
Today i did not flood myself with all sorts of emotions.
That's why i am able to write my post in a positive tone.
OH!Shit!I somehow get possessed by the spirit of SS Teacher...
But never mind, i love SS.
ALthough it's boring,
it makes me feel like sleeping.
i never score well for the subject,
i still like it.

Weird, right?
I am just an eccentric person.

No comments: