Thursday, February 02, 2006

Finally Chinese new YEar is over.
I hate festival and chinese new year is the most detestable one.
There are many reasons behind it.
I dunn't think i am going to say out one by one.
Actually i have too many things to say,but because of that i dunno where to start.
Should i talk about life?
It doesn't help even if i can write out a book on life.
It won't make my situation any better.
Valentine day is coming.
The lonely soul----
ME
Will still spend it alone
But it's alright.
I used to it already.
Now i even started wondering the meaning of true friends.
How many friends i really have?



I doubt nobody can give me the correct answer.
Just now drop by my friend's blog,
I saw this very meaningful sentence
Only those stupid and selfish ppl will happy forever.
It's true.
I will never be happy
and happiness will never be with me.

No comments: