Monday, August 06, 2007

Deep Wonder

超级星光大道can really made a person cry.
U will realize how powerful human voice can be after u watch it.
Qiang Mai is over.
Where is my passion?
The burning flame has subdued by the coldness from her.
Why did her changed so much?
Maybe I dun know her well right from the beginng.
I still remembered of the times when we worked happily together,sharing our secrets in the play ground,hearing of our coarse voice in Yu Ying's house.
And now?
Surroundinga can really change one's behaviour.
I have no right to say about others,
i was forced to change so many times.
I am wondering if we all can go back to the old times.

Immersed in deep wondering.
Have i not treat my friends good enough?
U should know how important you are.
Yes.I admit.I would like to know more new friends.
Networking is really necessary.
But if u r my friend,
i will always treat u above all the others.
From secondary 2 to now,
is it not long enough to let u see what kind of person am i?
How much sacrifices have i made for the sake of friendship?
Sad to say.

Feeling weird.
Dunno know what kind of feeling is this.
Hopefully i am feeling the right feeling that is bring conveyed.
Bless me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

這個世界上,或許真存在不管怎麼努力,也達不到的夢想。但如果一百倍的努力,能夠換取以一個呼吸的距離欣賞它......那麼,我就會去做。

Most of the time, things won't go our way. All we can do is try to make it close to our way. I hope you will try your best to make it close to ur way and not simply give up~

When something goes wrong, be gald that it's not worse. Life is full of uncertain and that's what makes it interesting~

Xing Dan said...

Thanks for the concern and encouragement.Though u claim urself to be nobody, i still know who u r.

Anonymous said...

Really? How you know who i am sia?