Sunday, November 30, 2008

Finally I am done!

I am finally done with summary paper though there is a lot need to be edited.
I don't think I am going to do anything about the editing part.
It have totally drained me.
Even a doctor degree thesis is not so torturing.
Though I don't know how a doctor degree thesis is like.
For today alone,I have been spending more than 12 hours to do it.
Luckily it's all over now!


I shall study for common test.
Study for common test is not so taxing as doing the summary paper.
The amount of stress and workload almost drive me crazy
Entering into the world of economics tomorrow.
I have keep the faith though life is disappointing at times.
Evolution of the world does not mean that you have to change with the world.

I love powerpuff girls.Thanks for the support.

No comments: