Monday, November 17, 2008

My class and me

I have not talk much about my class in poly,

it's not that I don't feel anything about it.
It's just that I dunno where to start and how to start.


Firstly,not for the sake of being politically correct,
I am really glad to be in class,not any other class.
From birthday celebration,outings,and heart to heart talk,
I can really feel the warmth of the class.
That's why i am so scared of lossing the feeling,lossing the bonding.
I tried hard to keep everyone feel the same way as I do,
I just hope everyone else can put in a little bit more effort to substain this feeling.
All relationship need to be maintained,is it?


Secondly,I want to apologise to all of them.
Sometimes my temper and emotion are just out of my control.
I have a very stubborn character.
Sorry for throwing tempers,showing attitudes at times.
I will try to control it and don't let it go out of hands.

This post is going to be long coz I want to write about a lot of people,
though they may not have the chance the to see this post.


1.Sylvester. I know sometimes you dunno what we are thinking,it's the same for me too.
Though we quarrel quite often,I regard you as one of my best guy friend.
Sometime u may say I am gaybo or something,it's just my way of showing concern.
I want to know how my friends are doing,but i dunno how to ask in a nicer manner.
Sometimes I dun mean what I have said,for example you are acting like a father.
It's a good thing to have such a friend,rather than someone who don't even care.
Sorry for the negative remarks.Sometimes my words just come out of my mouth without thinking. Hope you can understand that.


2.Xue Feng.If you think i am putting too much pressure on you,I am really sorry.
I just hope that I can do something to help my friends to achieve their dreams.I am scared of losing.I am scared of losing you too.
That's why I keep on bringing up the NRA issue.Just hope that beside dancing,you can still see friends like me. Really thanks a lot for listening to my endless woes and not so funny jokes.
You become one of the driving force to keep me going when I am lossing my momentum.


The rest of the people I will continue another day.I am tired and there is Bcom networking session tomorrow.Plus there is dialogue with permanent secretary of MTI tmr.I don't even have time to do tutorial.
Photos from amazing race trial.I finally got them.










Photos from xiao tong's birthday.
one photo from quite sometimes ago.
I feel the feeling is glowing inside me.Hopefully it's not the bad feeling again this time round.

No comments: