Monday, March 23, 2009

Had a long chat with Bestie.
I love this feeling.
Always the same topic.
Our conversation has always been surrounding around relationship problems.

Of course, both of us don't have such problems coz we are not even involved in a relationship.
Sometimes I am just wondering am I bringing bad luck to my friends.
Those friends close to me are all single, or attached and broke up.
I haven been single for years.
Though there have been some up and down in between,
I am still single until now.

Sometimes I just wondering if i can find the right person.
I am going to be 20.
Half of my youth is gone.
My love affair is still in vain.
All I had is disappointment and dispair.

If I can have more courage,
If I can have more confidence,
I won't be in the same state as I am.
Maybe I am just not destined to have love.
So just let it be.

I still hope for some lights,
though it's dark outside.

No comments: