Saturday, March 28, 2009

Had a lot of fun this few days.
Friday finally met up with my Cebu Trip friends,
those from NP and NJC.
The same kind of happiness is back.
Watch the video of our Cebu trip.
All the memories suddenly flashed back.

I know many people shared the same feeling as I do.
Gerlad,Joy,Samuel and many many more.
All of us missed the trip.
All of us missed the heart to heart talk.
Hopefully we can go to Taman Negara together,
so that we can keep the bonding last.

Then head to Jonathan's house for Majhong.
My phone died on me again.
Luckily I still manage to find his house in the end.
I think my luck is really bad.
I forefeited a lot of times in a row.
Anyway it's fun.

Saturday met up with Horace,Hiu Tung,Sly and Kim.
The earth hour is really nothing.
Not all organizations support this kind of event.
Look forward to next friday and every friday.
Coz friday is the day we will be meeting.

I feel weird.
Very very weird.
Hope this weird feeling can be ceased.
And stop growing.

No comments: