Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hope?

Many times we found ourself lost in our world.
Then the question of is this what I really want pop out of our mind?
Those luckier ones have found their direction in life in the earlier stage of their life,
those confused ones(like me)spending their entire life figuring out the answer.
Again,I am lost.


Somehow I started to wonder what I really like?
And What I can do?
Do I like music?
Do I like drama?
Do I like writing?
Or Do I like money making?
I have a very vague answer.
That is I like them all.
But which I do like the most?
Sadly,I don't know.



Went for the NTU talk yesterday.
I started to worry about my admission into NTU.
Can I make it?
My results is on the borderline.
Do I really have better quality than the others?
Or I am just a day dreamer?

2 weeks left to the end of attachment.
Attachment actually made me have a clearer picture about life.
Many people compromise their dreams to exchange for a stable living.
Many people told me life is not just dreams,
it is about survivalhood.
If you cannot even control your own life,
then what can you control?


就这样过一天算一天,
人生就这样的过去了。


如果我是个不用长大的小孩,那么多好。
Wish me all the best for my NTU application.
I really hope to get into NBS.

No comments: