Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy new year

Today is the first day of 2010,the start of a new year.
2009 is a memorable one.
Bamp,Cebu trip,BAOC 2009,attachment.
Everything is worthwhile to be remembered.
But now I have to put everything behind,
Coz it is 2010.
A new chapter of my life have to begin.

Had much fun last year end.
Celebrated Devonna's birthday,
then had my first beach count down party with my lovely friends in Sentosa.
I was really happy last night.
My dear Yu Rong was there,
so are my lovely poly friends.
It seems like the best count down party that I ever had.
The only bad thing is that my throat hurts now.
I think I screamed too much.

I have listed down my new year resolutions.
About 30 of them.
Hopefully I can achieve them, or at least most of them.
I am going to face 2010 with a smile.
No matter what is ahead of me.
Only when you believe in yourself,
then miracles will happen.

No comments: