Monday, December 28, 2009

My christmas

I had a simple yet wonderful christmas.
Did not went to as many parties as I did last year,
however it is still a wonderful christmas.
Celebrated Christmas on 23rd in Joel's house.

Turkey and me.


Work in Process

Scandal being exposed.

Happy feet or Hong Kong feet.

Gift exchange to Feng jie,hope that she likes it.

Finally a photo of all of us.


Cannot believe that we had been celebrating christmas for 3 years already.
Last year@Kelly's house.

2007@unknown's condo.

Hopefully we can have the chance to celebrate christmas and other occasions together.

Dinner at 313@somerset on christmas is good.
Not just the food,but the companion.
Steamboat at Yu Rong's house on Christmas.
Haha..It sounds funny, but it's not that bad since we have not catch up with each other for so long.

I know sometimes I am lost,
about what kind of person should I be,
what type of friends should I hang out with,
what kind of life style should I lead,
which direction should I be heading to in future.
Now I feel much clearer.
At least I know what I want,not completely,but partially.
If you know what are you doing right now,
you don't have to follow anyone's model.
You only follow when you have no model of your own.

Bless me.

No comments: