Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy friday!

Friday is always the happiest in the week.
Despite many mistake I have made today,
I am so glad that today is friday and
I have met a group of wonderful friends.



Friends from altogether 7 countries,including me.
Friends from all different backgrounds, designer,japanese teacher,
exchange student,teacher wannabe,social worker,band player,interior designer.
And the most important thing is I feel so relax and happy to be with them.
Simple dinner at 313@somerset,
Christmas carol in front of Paragon,
tea time at Ochacha.
Even the train ride is enjoyable.

Once again,I start to doubt about my religion orientation.
God has always be in my mind.
I do pray sometimes.
But I am not sure am I really that into religion.
I don't want to lose those friendship because of my fickle minded behavior.


Christmas is coming.
I am so in love with christmas.
It's the best time of the year,
much better than Chinese new Year.
So many celebrations coming up.
From 22nd all the way to 25th,
it is ful of enjoyment.
Hopefully work is not affecting my holiday mood.

I want to be me.
Nobody,but me.
Bless me all the best.

No comments: