Thursday, December 10, 2009

Long Working Hour+$10 mission

For the past two days,
I have been cabbing home everyday.
Which means I stayed until super late everyday.
Supposely to knock off at 6,
I left the office at 12 yesterday and 1030 today.
So tiring.

Maybe that's how real life is going to be.
I guess it's a form of training.
God put us through test to become stronger.
That's how I try to convince myself.
No matter how hard it is,
I will still be strong and face all the difficulties with a smile.

I have been working on this $10 mission.
One week i can only spend $10.
It's quite effective.
I still left with 2 plus inside my wallet and tmr is friday.
Free coffee on tuesday,
free pizza on wednesday,
free noodle, soya bean milk, magnum and chocolate on thursday.
Wandering if anyone is giving me free things tomorrow.
haha.

I am craving for a holiday.

No comments: