Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lost

I feel lost again.
I don't know what I can do and What I am good at.
Before that I was so certain about my goals and my future,
now I start to doubt about my ability to make my dreams come true.

I am not happy.
I have followed my friend's advice about thinking positively
and I tried very hard to get rid of my negative self.
Yet I still cannot feel happy.

I tried my best to remain confidence about myself.
It's just that things are turn out according to myself.
I can take failures, but not multiple failures.
Sometimes I will also question myself about my interest and talents.
The answer that I got in the end is that I am a good at nothing.

Talking about relationship and friendship,
I feel lost again.
Why is it so hard to meet someone nice,
Who can make me feel loved.
Why I am still thinking about some unimportant passerby in life?

Where are the angels?Can someone bring me out of this place and help me to sort out my thoughts?I feel like a lost sheep without any directions.
All I need is some support and guidance.
God bless me.

No comments: