Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I have to admit that I am someone who thinks a lot.
Practically I think about everything, life, family,friendship,relationship and even the world around me.
Life would have been so much easier if I don't think so much.
If I don't demand much, I will have found myself a boyfriend easily.
If I don't value friendship so much, I won't feel sad when your friends stop contacting you.
If I just comply with convention,then I won't have so much troubles.

But I just cannot stop myself from thinking and questioning.
I am really curious to know about a lot things, even though the truth maybe hard and cold.
I want to know why some friends stop contacting you all of a sudden,
I want to know what are some guys thinking about,
I want to know why can some woman be loyal to friends.
I want to know a lot more.

Perhaps I should just go and sleep,
let my mind rest in ease, then i will be much happier.

No comments: