Friday, September 24, 2010

Mid autumn festival


Mid autumn festival is just over.
I had a celebration with Ivy and friends over at the kismis apartment.
It makes me feel good to hang out with those friends though i don't really meet them often.
Surprisingly Ryoko still rememebers me.I only saw her once back in last year's christmas.
Nate is fun to talk to. When he was mentioning about Thailand,I started to miss Thailand again.

Lecturer L is really funny.Though she has to eat lunch with another professor,
she didn't forget about our lunch appointment.
She actually came to tell me about it and about his status..haha..
Hopefully I can become a good friend with the lecturer.She is really nice:)

My neighbour girls are just so funny. They actually gave me a lot of confidence through those jokes they made. It makes me feel like much better about hall life.

I guess my life isn't so bad afterall. I should continue to stay optimistic about it.
Let bygone be bygone.Somethings are meant to be forgotten.

No comments: