Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Finally I am done with my business law assignment.
Despite the fact that every now and then my mood still flucturate,
I tried to make myself happier by thinking about happy things.
Why should I make my own life miserable?

Had a happy trip to Penang and Trang with marine.
Met so many nice people along the way,
the people in Penang who warn us about our bags,
the uncles and aunties in Thailand who worry about our safety,
the family who brought us to dinner and hotel.
So blessed to have met them.

Well,How I wish that I can see him again.
Who ask me not to take initiatives when i am given so many chances?
Never mind, since it's over, there is nothing that I can do.
I should just take it as a lesson learnt.

I guess what I need the most is to adjust my attitude,
appreciate life from a different angle,
then I will be much happier.
Gonna study with Yu Rong tomorrow.
It has been so long since we last studied together.

Though many people are not beside me,
I know they are there for myself.
人真的该知足。
知足者长乐。
I should focus more on my dreams.
Bless me!

No comments: