Sunday, March 20, 2011

How long more are you going to behave like this?

I realized that I have been blaming others for whatever that is happening to me.
I blame my family, my brought up and almost everything else.
Everytime when i look at facebook, I was lost in other people's world.
I wish that I can be them.
I wish that my life can be as happy as them.
I wish for a lot of things.
but I forget who I am.

Everyone has different way of living.
Why do you have to copy other people's model of living?
How long more are you going to engross yourself in self pity?
Nobody owes you anything?
Seriously nobody.
If you don't pull yourself up, there is nobody that can help you.
Start living in doubts and start living.

Where is the one who is full of ambition and vigor?
Where is the one who afraids of nothing?
Where is the Xing Dan that I have known for years?
I guess it's really time for a change.
For a change of attitude.
幸福是要靠自己争取的,你不努力,没有人能帮的了你

No comments: