Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I set myself a target of getting 12 good deeds done before my birthday,
yet i haven accompolish a single one.
Never mind.I will just try my best.
Sat went sph for qiang mai.
Haha...saw Eugene again.Unlike last year,
he didn't give much comment due to the time constraint.
Qiang Mai is really a enjoyful competition.
I love being one of the crew.Working with Yu Neng is fun.
I start to wondering what if there is no yu neng in txy next year.What will happen?

After the competition, i rushed to bestie's house for steamboat.
I was so surprise that they actually celebrated my birthday together with mooie's birthday.
I almost cried.
Bestie is still the best.
I love to sleep over at her house.
we got so many things to talk about.
But one thing not good is that she used to sleep earlier.
And she actually fell asleep at 1 plus.

Caught transfomers yesteday with Larry, Ciel, Ivy and many more strangers.
Not really strangers, they are just friends of Ivy.
I think i really have a mature mind.
I enjoy talking to ppl like Ivy and Jasmine.
Btw Ivy is 28 and Jasmine is 26 this year.
Heard the detail version of Larry's story.
It made me so shocked yet felt so unbelievable.
From a gangster to a NP scholar,
the change is so great.
I always judge a book by its cover.
Without seeing what is inside the book.
(My library book are overdue soon.haha)
The content maybe so diffierent from what you seen from the surface.
5ADs and 1A.
that's like OMG!

LMS is finishing soon.
Such a relief.
Sat i am going for trybe open house.
Sun i am going to watch Anglician Alumni drama.
So look forward to those things..

No comments: