Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A memorable day!


My birthday cake.I only took the photo after we finish eating half of it.

Jasmine gave me this.

Justin brought the cake all the way from Bedok this morning.He came to the school super early just to put it into the fridge at the club house.I am so touched

The lovely OP bag from Ivy
Today I am both happy and sad.


Sad, I have another quarrel with my mum.


She just dun understand what i really need.


I need just 5 minute from her, a pandan cake or even if a bun will do.


She knows nothing.


Never mind about the sad part.


Let's begin with the happy part.


which i almost cried.


I went Melvardo after leaving TCC.


Ivy brought another two friends to celebrate my birthday.


KImmy and Jasmine.


Thanks for that.


Though i dunno them well,


they actually came and wish me happy birthday.
Though this kind of things mayb a bit superficial,
i dun mind.
It gave meaning to 18th birthday.
i was super touched for whatever they have done for me.
Running out of thankful words.
It's simply just too sweet for me to take in.
I will remember this day forever.

No comments: