Thursday, May 29, 2008


All the 3rd day subcom is wearing the BAOC shirt.

The girls

The guys.

The three muskers who made this camp so wonderful!
I started off with this stupid game
Aishsah
James
Yi Min
Joe Han

Yellow is the best!
Pyramid
Let the blind lead the blind
Piggy back!
Hui Koon is being smashed by James!

Candid with Mrs Hana Sharp
Acting cool in the apartment

Random Shots
Ian is showing off his magical power!


I know that my blog is rather boring.
I only write words,rarely i put up pictures;
Most of my post are too emo, that will cause people to go depress, depress people to become even more depress.
So today I shall put up some pic.
Went MC camp over the weekends.
It's one of the few camp that i enjoy after i came to NP.
The apartment is fantastic.
You can't image how rich is NP and how much they are willing to spend until you see the apartment.
First day we did nothing except eating and meeting;
Second day is the games day, we went to west coast and clark quay to play games;
Yellow is the best!
I love the feeling of being yellow!The chatter, the walk and the fun we had.(Very abstract,but i don't like to go into details).
On the night of the second day, me, Tricia and Aishah,we chatted through for the whole night(Including gossips).I almost fall asleep when it's about 6 am in the morning,luckily green tea and snacks pull me through..haha..
Surprisingly the next morning when everyone woke up, i look more energtic than those who slept.Amazing,right?
MC camp is over, but there are many more events coming up.
I know there will a lot of people gave up due to various reason,
i may become one of them,who knows?
But the most important thing is that keep that enthusiasm going on.
It has been a long road till today.
Monday K box and Wed's usher photo will be uploaded soon.
Closing off with group photos.






BA Society Photos

No comments: