Saturday, May 31, 2008

Not so peaceful day

No.Yesterday I went to dance as usual.
Learnt routine steps,
Practice Dance steps after lesson.
And I learnt something amazing,
which is FREEZE.
After trying for so many times,
I have done it succesfully(but not in a very nice and proper manner)5 times.
Guan Yuan didn't manage to capture it down coz her camera is lagging.
Went for supper with the others.
Along the way something shocking happened!
Me,Guan Yuan,Mag and Shirley took Jian Hui's car;
The rest took bus.
When we are about to reach Bencoolen Kopitiam,
his car crashed into a bus;
Not so bad,
at least none of us got hurt,
except that I think I got a bit of concussion.
When the car bang onto the bus,
I am directly looking at the direction.
I saw the whole process.
Then we feel the swift and heard the drifting sound.
His poor car.

The whole door is smashed and that's where I am sitting.

We sat along the road while the rest is settling the stuff with the bus uncle.
I am still very shocked.
First time that I met an accident.
Out of sudden, I think of so many things.
I think I still should consider myself lucky.
If the bus is driving faster, then the impact will be bigger and what will happen to me?
If I didn't swop place with Guan Yuan in the first place, I won't see the whole process.
It's all fated.None can stop things from happening.
We shall just do what we should do and treasure each moment of our life.
Thanks for everyone's concern.
Guan Yuan,Mag,Shirley,Justis and Many more.
When the whole thing happened, I suddenly think of someone whom I shouldn't be thinking of.
So many peaceful nights that we had.
Cherish your life and live it to the fullest!

No comments: