Saturday, June 07, 2008


Common test is over.
It seems like everyone is struggling with common test.Everyone seems so stressed out by common test.It is like I am the only one who enjoy about common test period.
Of course i don't like test and exam,i am weird,but not to that extent.
If you have already stressed out by test,what about exams?
I always give people the impression that I am a very free person.
But what you see may not be the truth.
Honestly,my schedule is quite packed.
Study,CCAs,work and in the past TXY.
I rarely have time for my friends,but through things i learnt.
I learnt to manage my time properly,squzze out every free slot to do things of my wish.
Time is limited.It all depends on how you manage your time.
Another thing I have to say it's I am perfectly fine.Don't worry about me.
Though I am a bit shocked by the accident,I am still strong enough to take the blow, that's why I look so normal when talking about it.
Friday's BBQ is fantanstic.I am so surprised that everyone actually wait for me to start eating.Though i rarely said it out,but i am so blessed to know them all.
My favourite place-k box.(Last monday,i am going again with my lovelies next wed.WooHoo)





They start to emo after i sang the song.My voice is really too touching.haha




Graduation 2008.

TA 23 peeps

We dun look formal though we are wearing the blazer.

Future office ladies.(That may not apply to me)



Dinner after CT @our favourite Riverside Indonesian Restraurant.

Good ambience(At least got the riverside scenry)+Good people=One Great day







No comments: