Sunday, June 22, 2008

Projects.

I don't hate projects.In fact,I love projects.
It is really a test of your ability.
BMGT project gave me so much confidence.
But now the enthusiasm for projects have die off.

I am not a good leader.
I am not a good delegator.
My instructions are not clear.
Maybe that's why i have receieve rubbish work.
Totally trash.But how?
I have to edit.Have to edit through midnight.
I want good grades.
I can't complain to anyone.

Why can't everyone else work as hard as me towards the project?
At least give me something of standard for once.
I am not superman.I am not good at everything.
In fact, I am a good at thing.
The reason that our project is able to get good marks most of the time is my preseverance and hardworking.
Do you feel happy after seeing good grades?
Of course, everyone does.Who is not happy about good grades.
But do you feel a bit guilty?
I am not complaing about how much work have i done.
No point saying all this when you are doing it on "voluntary" basis.
I just hope to see everyone contributes a bit more.
At least be more appreciative of the project spirit.
I can don't sleep,I can dont' eat.
I can sit in front of my computer for hours and hours.
I just can't see us getting bad grades when everyone is aiming for good grades.

I am not a mountain.Can stop relying on me for once?
Maybe my expectation are too high.I should just use to it.
So sick and tired.It will better if i have another accident.
A fatal one will be delightful.

I know after seeing this post, people may no longer want to do project with me.
I know what are the consequences,but i just help to say it out.
Being too frank is not a virtue.
But that's just part of me.
Everyone has a dark side.So is me.

No comments: