Saturday, June 28, 2008

Just one last dance

There are some unhappiness over the past few weeks,
but now I am much better.Sorry for making people worry about me.
Yesterday morning met up with my lovelies.
People really change over the years.
The surprising news is that Hui Zhen is having a boyfriend.
We are so shocked by that.
Comparing her character back in secondary school and then,
things are so different.


Then went to Bestie's house for some baking.
Initially we only want to make some dumpling,
in the end, we baked muffins as well.
My first attempt,not very successful, but currently nobody is food poisoned by my muffin.





Last dance lesson with Justis. It has been almost a year.Now i had to say goodbye to his class.
Anyway I am not as talented as others in dance.so it should be almost for me to quit dancing.
I should not feel anything,right?
Jenise,Clover,Me,Magdaline and Hui2.


Trying to freeze.
Attempt No 1.(Acutally not number 1 ,we tried many times before that.Maybe it's the 1001 attempt.Who knows?

Attempt No 2.

Finally,but my face is covered.

Singtel San Jie Mei.haha.

See this ghostly photo.(Edited by Hui Hui)Actually there are only 3 people in the pic.
If you see more than 3, you must be seeing things.haha.

12 more days to go.

No comments: