Thursday, May 15, 2008

It has been a busy week,but a fulfilling and happy week.
Basketball,guitar,gossip, society meeting and tomorrow's meeting with Ivy and friends.
Just came back from society meeting.
Jokes,laughters and scandals.
Seriously i don't know what to say about my scandal.
It really makes me feel very awkward.
I am not a person who deals well with scandal.
Now I feel so weird talking to Ming Jun.
Don't tell me the same thing is going to happen again.

Meeting Ivy and friends tmr.
Have not been meeting them for so long.
And seriously we rarely have chance to meet up since they are so busy.
Adults are different from students.
Look forward to that.
But at the same time, I feel very bad about it.
Initially I have arranged my friday night for shell and ai ping.
Shell, if you happen to see this, I am sorry about the last minute cancelling of our meet up.
But I am meeting Ivy and them only a few times per year,
so i hope you can understand that.
I still treat u all above the others.

MC camp next week.
Luckily i got that superman shirt which is yellow colour.
Yellow Jia You lor.Haha..

No comments: