Thursday, July 10, 2008

...

I didn't talk much today.
I am not really in the mood to talk.
Sorry if i have screwed up your day.

I am a mentally unstable,
that's why I have drastic mood swing.
Don't you think so?

I hate reciprocals.
I hate returning of favour.
I hate return on investment.
Life is not about exchange.

Last year this time I have no worries for things;
Now i have plenty of them.
When is the last time that i thought to be best friend called me?
New is always better than old,right?
I have been in TXY for 3 years plus.
Now who remembers me?
I had been a shadow friend for someone for times.
Now not even shadow friends.

I think too much and I periodically commit this fallancy again and again.
Maybe the concussion should cause a heavier blow,
so that i won't be thinking that much.
1 more day to go.I don't look forward to anything.
Nothing surprises, nothing matters.
Life is just a process of dying.

No comments: