Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Being Thankful!

Today is not really a good day.
Seriously.
Then it comes to BA carnival games.
No comment on the games.
Everyone knows how good and bad it is.
But i am so glad that someone said some encouraging words to me when I was feeling down.
Those words really motivates me.
Politics are unavoidable.
The most important thing is be happy.
Yes.I should stop escaping.
Don't let the others affect your determination.
Really have to thank that person for the encouragement.
Help me convey the message if you know that person.
Exams are coming!Have to start study soon.
The importance of a director's list becomes so significant.
I want to go for the California trip.
God Bless me(Provided I can find a God in the first place).
Chances are low low low low.

Everyone is a piece of puzzle.
The world need different pieces of puzzle to form a wonderful picture.

No comments: